Chapa-De Indian Health is a non-profit community outpatient health center with a mission to advance the health and well-being of American Indians and low income individuals living in our communities by providing convenient access to high quality, compassionate care. To learn more visit www.Chapa-De.org
Chapa-De has an opportunity for a Full-time Staff Dentist to join their Dental team at their Grass Valley clinic.
POSTION SUMMARY: The Staff Dentist will provide general dental care to the patient population of the Agency counties and assist in coordinating relative administrative procedures.
- Provide routine dental services: General restorative and preventive procedures, crown and bridge, removable prosthetics, endodontics, oral surgery at Chapa-De dental clinics. Occasionally, Staff Dentists voluntarily provide these services off-site at Chapa-De-supported events such as tribal school screenings and community health fairs.
- Direct dental assistants in the care of patients.
- Keep Dental Administrative Manager and Dental Director abreast of current activities, situations, accomplishments, etc., in the Dental Department.
- Assist in development of dental policies and assist the clinic in their implementations.
- Maintain clear channels of communications with all dental staff and supervisors.
- Keep current with new techniques and philosophies related to all aspects of dental field.
- Attend general and dental staff meetings as schedule allows.
- Provide scheduled after hours on-call duties.
- Maintain current CPR, Narcotic, and State License.
- Understand and promote the mission, vision, and values of Chapa-De both in the work place and in the community.
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations, as they pertain to position including; HIPAA, Scope of Practice, Accreditation Standards, OSHA, and the Agency’s Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Dental Administrative Manager or Dental Director.
Comprehensive benefit plan include: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Tax Deferred Annuity Program, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays. Mal-Practice Insurance and Great team environment,
Additionally, Chapa-De is an approved loan repayment and scholar site for both Indian Health Services and National Health Scholar Corp.
Chapa-De is a non-profit community outpatient health center with a mission to advance the health and well-being of American Indians and low income individuals living in our communities by providing convenient access to high quality, compassionate care. With clinics located in Auburn, CA and Grass Valley, CA. We have multidisciplinary health care teams that provide a broad spectrum of services including adult and pediatric primary care, nutrition and health education, women's health services, dental care, orthodontia, mental health and substance abuse counseling, psychiatry, optometry, and pharmacy.